Thursday 3 February 2011

Final thoughts and evaluation

Im really pleased with how this project turned out and how my illustrations turned out most of all, I always wanted to learn to do vector art and for my second...or third attempt it turned out quite well. I have done it in my own style. This was risky and i found it really frustrating as im not all that familiar with vector art/illustrator, but it was worth the risk.
I would rather fail at trying to do something a little bit unique and something i would be proud of than just live trace photos off the internet with one click of the mouse. I would of liked to do more parts to the mural, but having spent alot of the last few months with head ache its not gone smoothly.
I wont talk about the work anymore as i have evaluated all the way through this blog and i would just be repeating myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve, how can I contact you? I'd like to ask your permission to use the drawing of the minis. You can contact me on SunMoonLuckyStars.com

    ReplyDelete